Wednesday 26 October 2011

MAGAZINE COVER: DRAKE ON THE SOURCE / TALKS KANYE


Octobers very own Drizzy Drake talks to Kim Osorio @ The Source magazine while on his promo for 'Take Care' Dropping on November 15th. He also talks his competition namely Kanye West after the jump!


As previously mentioned HERE i know there is an underlying tension between Drizzy and Yeezy well Drake comments on Kanye by saying:

When I was a kid trying to figure out what I liked, it was Kanye who I related to the most. He was an artist in every sense, from his cover art to his music. Now, I would say he was a really great competitor

Drake is one of my top artist since his first two Mixtapes way before the world knew about 'So Far Gone' but i feel since he joined Young Money his ego has been on 100. I mean Yeezy and Drizzy no competition #RealTalk


Source: The Source Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...