Thursday 27 October 2011

So Fresh And So Clean: Introducing...RENEE GARDNER


Introducing Hip Hop Soulstress Renee Gardner after the jump!


Renee is a Hip Hop Soul Singer from New Jersey currently in Atlanta focusing on her music craft which has a total mixture of the calm Neo-Soul to the fusions of R&B and Hip Hop influences to create her signature sound. Renee sings, writes poetry and rhymes flowing alongside the beat like she does in the song 'Alright Now'

More of her influences from Hip Hop can be heard on the song 'Show You A Good Time' sampling from Drakes debut album.

Renee has been quoted as saying:

"I always said if I'm going to do this, I have to do this right. I'm going all in... And this is my time. I'm so ready"

  Renee%20Gardner

Are you ready to hear Renee? Well no time like the present!




Source: Reverbnation Folllow: @ReneetheG @therealHNF 

3 comments:

  1. Renee Gardner will be performing Thanksgiving Night 11/25/2011 at Venue 540 (540 Permalume Pl, Atlanta, GA). Show starts at 10pm. $20 general admission includes open bar for those 21+. Hope to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...