Wednesday 2 November 2011

NEW MIXTAPE: A$AP ROCKY 'LIVE.LOVE.ASAP'

If you don't know A$AP Rocky well he just signed an unheard of $3M deal with Sony/RCA. For a major record company to put that much money behind an artist means they feel they are on to a winner with this kid.

A$AP states:

"I’m going to have creative control; there’s no bullshit. The situation is almost unrealistic. I mean, five months ago I had about $3,000 in my bank account. Now I’m worth $3 million. Nobody’s gotten a deal like that since 50 Cent."

Read more after the jump with new Mixtape! 




A$AP's music is dark somewhat like Odd Future's but he claims he has no affiliation with the Illuminati 

"Pitchfork: You represent A$AP as a crew pretty hard, but you’ve become the de facto leader of the group. Why is that?
A$AP: I’m not the leader [laughs]. People try and focus on me, but Clams is an impeccable producer, and so is Ty Beats, so is Spaceghost. We all became vegetarians about a month ago– that means these guys are really dedicated. They’re on this dark shit with the all-black [clothes], they want to be rebels. I respect it. It’s a cult– they even have codes. They recruited A$AP people from Vancouver, Arizona, Utah. It’s a secret society.
But don’t get scared– it’s not no Illuminati shit. But it is a brotherhood because the days of racial barriers are over. The days of sexual preference are over– if you’re gay, that’s your business. That doesn’t stop you from being my brother. If you yellow, you’re still my brother. Let’s smoke some weed."
Speaking of Odd Future he recently commented on a supposed beef between the two crews including Odd Future front man Tyler The Creator 



Get familiar and check out his latest Mixtape 





Source: MISS INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...