Sunday 9 October 2011

DRAKE PUSHES ALBUM BACK!

According to his website Octobers Very Own he pushed his album back due to sampling issues, So what is the new date? more info after the jump!
 
"The new date for Take Care is November 15th, 2011.......So I have completed 19 songs (17 on physical and 2 on bonus), and have run into a roadblock of clearing 3 samples in time to make the October 24th date. My options were to take the songs off and make the birthday release happen, or to take an extra couple weeks to get the paper work right and give you the album they way I NEED you to hear it. The choice was clear as day for me. November 15th you will get Take Care the exact way I created it with no trimmings. This music means too much to me to get attached to dates and I do apologize for the delay but I promise that it is only for the benefit of our experience together."


Source: OVO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...